If you are after a little tangy sweet treat these keto lemon bars will hit the spot. Sweetness can be adjusted by adding more or less sweetener. However, I found this amount to be right for me.
If you have a different sweetener adjust accordingly to how sweet it is. I have successfully used other types I just find erythritol suits me better. All the ingredients are changeable if you like your bars super tangy add a little more Lemmon juice.
Whenever I am craving something a little different I always plumb for these they keep my sweet tooth go-to treat. Some would say the perfect keto dessert recipe.
This is a very easy recipe to make even though you have to bake the bars twice.
The base of these Keto lemon bars will work with many different toppings if you are a cook who likes to experiment. I am going to try to adapt the base to many other recipes due to how lovely it is.
Keto Lemon Bars Recipe
- 20 x 20cm (8×8") Tin
- 230 g Almond Flour
- 110 g Erythritol
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 110 g Melted Butter
- 4 eggs
- 110 g Erythritol
- 55 g Melted Butter
- 2 Juice of lemons
- 2 zest of lemons
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 85 g Almond Flour
- Making the Crust
- Add 230g of Almond Flour, Erythritol, Salt and Melted Butter to a bowl
- Mix to combine
- Press the mixture into tin
- Bake for 20 minutes at 160°C
- Making the lemon filling
- In a diffrent bowl add eggs, Erythritol, Melted Butter, Juice of lemons, zest of lemons, Vanilla Extract, Pinch of Salt and Almond Flour
- Mix to combine leaving no lumps
- Tip the lemon filling over the baked crust
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes at 160°C
- Allow to cool then cut into pieces
If you have made this recipe why not let us know how you found it? Drop a comment below and let us and our fellow readers how they tasted to you.
I love to hear if you changed anything in the recipe and if it made them nicer or not. Did you change the recipe completely? We would love to know how it turned out.