When I first started keto I would skip breakfast I suppose the cool cats will call that intermittent fasting. Once I hit my goal weight I wanted to start eating something in the morning as I started to workout. I have always eaten granola so a Keto granola recipe is what I wanted.
So I come up with lovely keto granola that is perfect with yogurt and will keep you pushing through any early morning workout. This was my go-to morning keto breakfast without eating eggs which all keto breakfasts seem to be.
I have found this to be the perfect recipe for my taste but you can change it to suit your taste. If you like it a little sweeter add a little more sugar substitute but I have found this to be perfect with a little yogurt.
Also, you can change all the nuts if you prefer something a little different or you don’t have everything in your store cabanet. People tend to use this recipe as a base to build their own very own granola to perfectly suit their own taste.
Keto Granola Recipe
- 140 g Almonds
- 120 g Hazelnuts
- 100 g Pecans
- 20 g Pumpkin Seeds
- 45 g Sunflower Seeds
- 90 g Erythritol
- 80 g Golden Flax Seed
- 1 Egg White
- 60 g Butter
- 5 ml Vanilla Extract
- Add Almonds and Hazelnuts to a blender and pulse till large pieces
- Now add Pecans then pulse again
- Now add Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Golden Flax Seed and Erythritol and pulse to combine
- Now add all the wet ingredients Egg White, Butter and Vanilla Extract and pulse to coat all the nuts and seeds
- Add to a lined baking sheet and press down to an even layer
- Bake at 160°C for 15 minutes
- Allow to cool and break up into the size you prefer
If you have made this Keto Granola Recipe why not let us know how you found it? Drop a comment below and let us and our fellow readers how it tasted for you. We like nothing better than your feedback.
I love to hear if you changed anything in the recipe and if it made them nicer or not. Did you change the recipe completely? We would love to know how it turned out.